Sunday, November 16, 2008

God Knows

Sometimes I doubt that God knows what I need...and then he proves himself again and again.

Sundays are kind of hard, just for the fact that I use to go to my family's apartment and now I end up running errands, or wandering until I'm ready to do homework. Today was one of those wandering days, and then I came home to Brad & Susan putting up Christmas lights outside. I finally sat down to do homework when they walked in and Susan said "Oh, look at her...our little college girl is growing up so fast!" Brad commented " Before you know it she'll be all grown up!" There was something about the goofy comments that made me warm all the way to my toes. I am loved. When my family moved I knew one of the hardest things would be not having their love filling me up every week. Yet God has provided another family to love on me when I need love. God just knows. They are by no means a replacement for my amazing family, just God providing for His child exactly what I need. God is so good. Why do I doubt?!

So just know, God knows. He will provide exactly what you need.

Sometimes it's in a bag of groceries on the front door, or a $5 bill in the mail. Sometimes it's in the sunset or the Vivaldi piece on the radio. And other times it's a hug or a wink that communicates "you are loved". Don't miss these little provisions...He knows.

3 comments:

The Barreness said...

Amen. :)

Mom Keena said...

I'm glad there is someone with skin on, loving on you on Sundays! And watch out, I think there may be someone special there this Sunday to love on you!

Anonymous said...

Hey!!

Don't you forgt for a moment that there are a whole lot of people down here in Arkansas that love you a whole lot!!!