I came home to a littlest sister who is officially taller than me.
(Quick story:In the airport on the way to Bozeman I ran into Kelsey, Andrew's girlfriend. I complimented her on the cute vest she was wearing and she gave it to me right there! Here I am wearing it for the 1st time. She is such a sweet, special girl!)
(Quick story:In the airport on the way to Bozeman I ran into Kelsey, Andrew's girlfriend. I complimented her on the cute vest she was wearing and she gave it to me right there! Here I am wearing it for the 1st time. She is such a sweet, special girl!)
Mom & Emily beautifully decorated the door to the room I share with Em.
They also hung pink streamers on the ceiling in the room!
They also hung pink streamers on the ceiling in the room!
(Thanks to Mark & Michelle, a couple in dad's church, for bringing the supplies!)
Beautiful family picture at the Christmas Eve service at church.
(Thank you to the Lockies for taking the picture!)
Emily loved her Chacos!
(Thank you REI for the sale...)
I kept stealing other people's slippers so they bought me my own!
My favorite moment so far was sitting with my family in church. There is something familiar, and special about sitting in church with family. The church here is taking wonderful care of the family, which is so good to see! It has been a wonderful, heart warming, restful time at my home in Montana!
No comments:
Post a Comment