Awhile back I received a phone call from my friend Susan inviting me to go to Portland with her and Josephine. Susan was running a crazy 197mile relay race from Mount Hood to Seaside, Oregon and she wanted me to hang out with Josephine. This was my chance to have a vacation after a full summer. Andrew joined Josephine and I as our partner in crime and chauffer. It was a amazing race. Andrew and I were also able to see our favorite Oregonian Aunt & Uncle. I was also able to reconnect with some dear friends from undergrad.
 |
| On our way to Mount Hood |
 |
The relay team ready for the next 197 miles
|
 |
| Andrew, Jo, and I all went to a outdoor activity park while the runners were running. |
 |
| Our favorite activity of the day! A bunjee/trampoline! |
Andrew and I wandered our way home stopping at a rose garden, camping in Idaho at an RV park and stopping at an old used bookstore. It was a great trip of reconnecting with old friends and family. My hope is it's only the first of other trips to Portland to come....
No comments:
Post a Comment