Desiring God by John Piper - A philosophical book that states "to glorify God is to enjoy Him forever"
+ Chocolate Cake - The "enjoy" part of the book.
+ Americano - A strong espresso drink that gives the brain energy to think philosophically and theologically
Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy - A complex, and brilliant book about family and relationships
+ Chai - Sweet and a little spicy, just like the characters
+ Pumpkin Bread - I just love pumpkin bread. And I just love this book.
Freedom of Simplicity by Richard Foster - I'm yet to start this book, but the title is self-explanatory
+ Green Tea - Delicious, simple, and oh, so good for you.
+ Chocolate covered almonds - Just because it's good for you doesn't mean it can't be delicious!
Now the next one might be obvious...but must be stated nonetheless
Must I really say more?
So cheers to more books, hot drinks and delicious food as the seasons change!










2 comments:
Hmmm, I'm looking for a book to read. Dad said I need to get reading Mockingbird. I've started it, but these Piper and Simplicity books look interesting. Decisions, decisions!
I love how this turned out! Glad we got a sneak pre-view!
Post a Comment