Sunday, March 20, 2011

Saturday

Out of all of the days I was most worried about, today would have been the day.  Moving day.  uggggh....

I had problems nailing down a "team" of people, which made me feel alone.  Even waking up this morning I surrendered the fact that I may not have dream team I wanted, but I knew God would provide what I needed.  And he did, in the form of another strong, independent woman - my cousin Mindy.  The two of us plus two SUV's were able to move everything in two trips.  :)  Now all my earthly belongings (except the stuff going to China) is stored away at Mindy's house.  What a blessing!

Now, I had thoughts of taking pictures of the process, but alas, I did not.  So you can imagine the before and after.  Before? Full.  After? Empty.  Before? Energized and strong.  After? Tired and weak!  :)

No comments: