Oh I don't even know what to say. I feel intimidated by my mother's up to date, and clever blog.
But alas, one has to start somewhere. So tonight I'm starting by simply saying I miss my wonderful family but I love being a Chicago Keena.
The move to Deerfield has proved to be one that has produced much joy, contentment, and the flu. I'm almost over the flu but the joy and the contetment are still going strong. My little room is a light shade of pink (which brings joy) and the house comes with a front porch complete with porch swing (which brings contentment).
Thank you Lord for bringing me here!
5 comments:
This is a great beginning! I love the pink background! Now, tell me everything you do every day all the time! Oh, and I was talking to Kristen at Ted's (see my blog) :) and she loves, loves arbonne. She said I should try it.
Hey Bethany! You never know who is lurking around your blog...
Just be sure to write about everything that happens to you! Believe me, we'll read it! Glad to see you're doing so well!
Good, one more blog to add to the list. And it's good you're a 'Chicago' something!
Uncle Gary
No, no, no, no, no... In my constant state of denial I'm afraid you will never be a Chicago Keena. Just like your parents will never be (gasp) Montana Keenas. You're all just taking the long way back to Siloam! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
Keep writing Bethany....I love keeping up with all you Keena's!
Post a Comment