Sunday, October 19, 2008

facebook frustration & a distraction from homework

I've never been completely sold on this whole facebook thing. This weekend I was reminded yet again as to why. I've had two long lost friends find me on facebook and all I really want to do is sit down with them over a cup of coffee & catch up with everything that's happened. But alas, all I've done is "Accept Friend Request" and ponder all weekend what I can ask/say etc. to these long lost friends. A "What's goin on?" just doesn't seem to say enough. Ok, that's all. Seriously. I realize it's my own personal deal.



In other less whiney news - I found a jump drive with some pictures on it so in attempt to have a techno-savy blog like my insipirations Seven Standing & the Stomp Pad I'm going to try to post some pics from the past couple years. Here we go...

go cardinals!

katie's wedding 6/2005



he's getting so old!


just a cute pic.


ok - that seriously took way too long. i'm going to have to practice. but it was a pleasant distraction from homework for a bit.


back to the lovely hum of classical music & homework! yeah for school!





4 comments:

Mom Keena said...

Yay for school! Today I tried to take a Sunday nap with Em, and she is a terrible napper. I told her if you were here, YOU would have taken a Sunday nap with me. :)

Bekah said...

Cute pictures...sorry it took so long to get posted!

D.R.C + D.E.C said...

good update.
and great photos.

The Barreness said...

Hey Bethany!
Love the pictures.. :)
Just found your blog, I love to keep up with you guys.
Hope you're doing well in Chicago!
-Megan