Monday, February 16, 2009

Favorite Things About my Valentines Day

a couple days late..

  1. A love poem written by Susan for Josephine and I.
  2. The new pajamas from Susan that say "love.love.love."
  3. Eating dinner with friends of all ages.
  4. Hugging a wonderful suprise named Andrew Keena at Doug&Danae's.
  5. Swing dancing at the masquerade and feeling - so happy!

Valentines Day was so much fun I had a "love hangover" Sunday. Since I'm still technically sick I ended up spending most of Sunday in bed after church.

But it was a very fun Valentines!

2 comments:

Mom Keena said...

What a LOVEly day! So glad you got some new jammies! love you tons!

Unknown said...

How wonderful! Yay for happy valentines days! Glad you had fun. Glad I could help in the surprise of Andrew. Glad I know you. Glad you're my sister. Glad we're family.
Ta!
-Ta