Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sick

We are wholistic beings. I knew about a week ago I was not getting enough sleep and I would probably get sick. Sure enough, I woke up on Saturday exhausted. Once home from Tulsa I had allergies like crazy, then this morning I woke up with a throbbing ear! By noon it felt like the entire left side of my jaw was numb and I couldn't chew well. You know that popping pain you get in the airplane, it was like that but not popping - just piercing. Weird. I called a doctor's office nearby and cried on the phone when describing my symptoms. Once at the doctor she pretty much told me "take pain reliever". grrr... She did give me some amoxicilin too. I do want to say that I'm grateful my dad made me buy health insurance, becuase I used it. And, I had money set aside for these moments so I was able to pay the doctor & get the perscrption. Such a good feeling.

3 comments:

Mom Keena said...

Nooooo! I'm so sorry that you're sick. Hope you're feeling better soon. Love you!deduckfi

Jason: Husband, and Father of Two! said...

You got it from us. We have all been sick all week. I had it, Christa had it, Caden and Bailey have it. No bueno. Sorry.

Unknown said...

Sorry you're sick, BJ. I wish I could take care of you! I've been taking care of sickos for awhile! Hope you get better, and way to go on having health insurance! You're so responsible!