Bailey & Caden rock!
It's been HARD work, but a lot of fun being with the coolest niece & nephew. Caden is goofy and will sometimes just start laughing at Bailey, and Bailey tries to sit on your lap while your holding Caden...not possible.
Andrew & I keep trying to have deep, meaningful conversations -but to no avail.
We're ready for July to be here so we can all be together.
Now for the numbers...
6 - days till Christa & Jason are back.
5 - Emily is the coolest 5th sister ever.
4 - poopy diapers today!
3 - days until Danae&Doug are here
2 - times I was peed on by the boy!
and for the double stuffed oreos Andrew and I got today at the grocery store.
1 -time BAILEY (not caden) spit up on me!
I'll do my best to do updates, but this full time mom business takes a lot of hard work! Thanks for the phone calls and love!
2 comments:
Sounds like you're doing a great job. Maybe I won't even call you today! :)
Ooooh, Bethany! thank you so, so much! I love the pictures and the update and the fact that I know my children are taken care of and getting lots of love! It means more than you know!
We LOVE YOU!!!!!
Christa
Post a Comment