Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm Not Quite Sure.

So I'm taking a break between studying and bed to check the blogs. I love reading about everyone's coming & goings. Things here in Deerfield are speeding along...the following are some higlights as to what's been...
  • Yesterday we planted a garden complete with strawberries, peppers, pumpkins, beans, tomatos and more. We let two chickens come help us plant the garden. After we were finished planting the garden, and all the neighbors who came to watch us left - we watched the movie The Aviator and listened to the rain water our newly planted garden.
  • I leave in 6 days for 9 days in Tulsa. yikes!
  • I have 4 tests to take in the next 4 days. And then the semester is over!

I feel like this is beginning to become too random. On that note, I'm off to let my brain recharge before a new day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mom Keena said...

That sounds like some garden. Oh, and you are never too random! Tons!