Friday, July 17, 2009
the prettiest i ever was.
I just thought I'd share this thought. When I was in High School I can rememeber specifically thinking "This is the prettiest I'll ever be! I will never be this pretty again!" Seriously, I thought that. I was thinking more about how we (supposedly) digress as we get older, not so much that I was gorgeous. Mind you the fact that I submitted myself to a awful haircut the day after I graduated only affirmed my statement. But seriously though. I was just explaining to someone this story the other day and we laughed and laughed. No deep thoughts about this, just thought I'd share a quirky thinking about me. :) Oh vanity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think women hit their prime in the fifties and stay gorgeous. After that, they simply grow wiser. :)
Post a Comment