Monday, July 13, 2009

Transitions


Transitioning from Oklahoma/Arkansas is always bittersweet. The sweet part is the joy of riding with the windows down in my car at noon with out breaking a sweat! And the ability to wear jeans and sweatshirt after the sun goes down!

The other part is the transition people. I kept expecting to see Grace or David walk into VBS today asking where they were suppose to volunteer, and Christa asking which room Bailey & Caden go in. I waited to see Nathan Jackson come and fix the broken set and Katie bouncing Caleb on her hip and...you get the point. I sometimes think it would be amazing if I could have everyone here yet not change their lives. It would be Montana/Tulsa/Arkansas/Chicago all in the same place. But only the parts I like. :)

Do you think that's what heaven is like?

2 comments:

Mom Keena said...

That is DEFINITELY what heaven is like!

Gary said...

Indeed.