Saturday, May 8, 2010

7 days

Seven days until...
  • I can no longer write "student" as my occupation on surveys
  • I will no longer have a box of mail to check at Trinity
  • I will no longer have a library card for Trinity's library
  • I will no longer to see my new friends Lindsay, Rebecca, Mary & Julie at internship
  • I will no longer be able to run into my school friends at school...I will have to intentionally call them
  • I will have no reason to keep me from all the phone calls and coffee dates I've been missing (Esther, I'll call you soon).
  • I will be able to schedule that Jr. High girls slumber party I've been wanting to have with the girls at church...
  • I will have a much more open availability for work
  • I will no longer have the heavy cloud of "homework I should be doing" hanging over my head
  • I will begin to look for a new job more seriously
  • I will no longer be able to put my security in school
  • I will have the chance to exercise faith in a new way
  • I will be with family and friends at a BBQ...
  • I will have a Masters.

2 comments:

Katie said...

May I call you Master Buffs?

Katie said...

(I'm very, very, very proud of you, by the way.)