Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Glimpses

Students performing a "shadow box" at a talent show at their outdoor performance theater.
Made in the USA in China.  :)  I love it!

Laundry day.  The students air out their comforters outside on a sunny day.

A cute Chinese girl enjoying her corn while riding the bus.
Street vendors sell corn on the cob here, it is flavored differently than in the States. 
One day it decided to rain/snow/sleet and all the students pulled their umbrellas out to keep them dry.
This is in the center of campus.  
Eating a fish eye is good luck, and as the "new girl" I was voted to be the one to eat it.
Crunchy. 





4 comments:

Mom Keena said...

Oh my! So many reactions to your photos! I love the laundry on the line, you know I do! And the apples from the US! Hilarious! And the fish eye, well if you can eat a goat's eye, I'm sure you handled the fish eye just fine. You are amazing. I love your positive reports, and your grasping to find the negative. You are your father! And that is a good thing! Mwah!

Mandi said...

looks fun, and beautiful, and right up your alley! and i liked reading your mom's comments.

Stacy said...

I like your blue fingernails. I miss your pretty face. Crunchy eyeballs? Gross.

Love your adventurous spirit!

Anonymous said...

can i just say that eating fish - ALL the parts - is splendidly healthy for you?