One of my favorite things in this world is a good pair of jeans. A couple of my jeans are beginning to wear out and have holes in them. For the past couple moths I have been looking for a new pair. I had found some jeans on sale for $10 last week, but after consulting with a friend I decided not to get them. A.) To be a good steward of money B.) She said they weren't that great (good friends are great!).
All that to say...last night I went to a friends house and she gave me about 5 pairs of very nice jeans that are all my size! These are the type of jeans that look great, and should last a long time!
And the reason I love Haydn is because I just heard some of his music on pandora.com while studying...God is so amazingly creative and beautifully seen in music!
It's the little things in life. God totally knew I needed jeans and he knows how much I appreciate good jeans! So thank you Lord for new-to-me jeans & Haydn!
2 comments:
Two artists you need to look up:
A) Needtobreathe-Great gospely vocals
B) Jonny Lang-Great bluesy vocals. Make sure you look up the most recent CD - Turn Around - It is an album about his faith. Very good lyrics and content.
How exciting! I know how great a new pair of jeans can be. I got some for Christmas and pretty much wear them until I have to wash them, then take them out of the dryer and put them back on.
I miss you! When will I get to see you this weekend?
Post a Comment