Sweet Potato Fries
1 Sweet potato
1 Apple
Cinnamon Sugar
Olive Oil
Sea Salt
Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cut the sweet potato & apple into frie like pieces.
- Lightly cover in olive oil.
- Generously sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Season with a bit of salt.
- Throw on a dash of nutmeg.
- Toss all ingredients till fries are evenly covered.
- Cook for approximately 30 minutes - or until soft & browned.
The sweet potatoes become almost carmely and the apples add a sweet/sour taste to the dish. Because I was experimenting I do not have the exact measurements hence the words dash & bit. Enjoy!
2 comments:
This sounds fabuloso! I'm going to have to try this one!
Sweet potatoes have always kind of weirded me out (a potato... that's sweet?) but this recipe sounds great! I'm totally going to try it!
Post a Comment