In a few very short hours I will be sitting in my "1st day of school" outfit (skinny jeans, with billowy mauve/pink collared peasant shirt and bronze flats. Hair down, wavy and jangly bracelets.) I will be sitting with my newly organized binder. If you open the binder you'll find colored folder/dividers with a freshly printed syllabus in each folder corresponding with the name of the class on the divider tag. I will get to be with all the people I have not seen for the past 3 months and of course there will be new people meet as well. I will then be able to sit and soak in all the wisdom my professor has to offer!...have I told you I really, really enjoy going to grad school?!
Thank you, Lord for this opportunity! I pray a blessing over this semester and year!
1 comment:
I'm glad it went well! You know I took your little sister to college today, right?! (Sniff sniff)
Post a Comment