Friday -
6:30am Wake up in Arkansas at Tom & Leah's house. Arrive at airport at 7:20, flight departs with me safe in seat and luggage checked at 7:50am. I love small airports!
9:45am - Safe in Chicago riding back to Deerfield in Maggie's white SUV. Stop at Starbucks for some time in the sun and a crossword puzzle.
2:30pm - Dressed up as a rockstar (pictures possibly to follow) at a 10 year olds birthday party.
6:30pm - En route to Arlington Heights in a cute outfit ready for some time with the girls complete with a frozen pizza and games.
12:30 - home to bed.
Saturday -
7:30 - 12:30pm - REST!!!
1-7pm - Work at Starbucks. One of those days I drove away from work thinking "I love these people!"
8-12:30 -Complete in a Cornhuskers Football t-shirt and cowboy boots I find myself at a birthday party for a friend from Nebraska.
Sunday -
8:20 - Ten minutes later than I wanted wearing heels and jeans off to church to work in the nursery, meet my friend Lindsay's boyfriend for the first time, and meet a new girl named Alana.
1:07-1:45 pm - Lunch at chipotle with "the group" of people who all tend to be together Sunday after church. So much fun.
2:30-8:37pm - Starbucks time again.
9:30-10:30 - more pizza, Josephine is finally home, and one episode of the Gilmore Girls before bed.
I know I need to slow down. I'm learning. I'm trying to balance. I'm so loving the people that are around me right now.
Writing this out I can't help but notice patterns (ie. frozen pizza) and the variety of outfits I wore in a weekend. Thank you Lord, for the details of joy you put in life!
1 comment:
Wow! What a great weekend. And I'd love to see some photos! I also love you!
Post a Comment