I'm back from Florida. Back to my lovely Toyota Corolla, clean clothes, the cool Chicago weather, the little blue chair in my room....back to my life. I love this life.
There were a lot of questions that were raised this week such as...What am I doing when I graduate?...What do I want to do? How does my theology integrate with psychology...or does it?...I know the future will answer some of the questions. So for now, I'm trying to do what needs to get done for today.
p.s. If anyone knows of a good job working with children, possibly in the classroom, let me know! That's currently what I'm looking into...location is up for dibs...Chicago, Tulsa, Bozeman, China, Colorado, California...
2 comments:
COME TO OKLAHOMA!!
Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains! :) Can't wait to catch up with you!!!
let me know when you are ready to add Romania to your list.
Post a Comment