Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thank-full


Today was a ray of sunshine.  The past week or so has been "cloudy" so to speak in my life...and today was a beautiful ray of sunshine.  It helped that the literal sun was shining and it felt like Spring.

In no particular order here are a few factors that contribued to the sunshine day...
  1. Finishing a mid-term and turning in three projects; and feeling good about the work turned in.
  2. Getting to work for the 1st time in a week with people I like and with customers who I missed...and leaving feeling like a job well done. 
  3. Receiving a copy of my friends book, there's just something wonderful about a new book!  Especially from the author! 
  4. Coming home to a new room fully rearranged and decorated by my lovely friends Susan and Dusti!  If I had a camera I would take a picture...it is so great!
  5. Coming to the end of a day feeling like  it was a full, good day.

No comments: