- My hair is getting long.
- I cried 3.25 times today (missing people, hard stuff, and God working in my heart)
- I made breakfast at my house with my friend Maggie this morning and we had a breafkast date!
- I was dared to do the "Macarena" on the fireplace at school while a Perspectives Tour was walking through...I did not do it.
- I attended my 3rd chapel of all my time at Trinity today...thank you, Judy.
- 11 days till I see mom!
- 3 days till I see the Katie (and baby in belly), Leah & Leeann!
- Hopefully/maybe/posibly I'll get to squeeze some Clark/Castle sister-love in...in 4 days...
- I have not started a 6 page paper that is due tomorrow...it will get done!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Random
I really want to post a blog but I'm not sure what about...so here are completely random things...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So excited to see you, friend.
And you totally would have rocked the Macarena. :)
Post a Comment