Friday, November 5, 2010

Fall Retreat 2010

Autum has always been one of my very favorite seasons.  The colors, clothes, and food!  Most years I'm involved in some type of ministry that goes on a "Fall Retreat".  This year, my friend Mandy hosted her own "Fall Retreat" by inviting some of her friends to a lake house.  It was so lovely and fallish. 







5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are gorgeous. I like the picture of you and the pumpkin. What a hottie.

Mom Keena said...

Looks like so much fun!

Keena said...

hallo!
umm. Im kinda new to this whole blog thing. And I was just wondering, how can I follow you? I can hardly keep up with technology these days.

Keena said...

oap. I figured it out. holla!re

Anonymous said...

a. you hair is so long! very pretty. very you. b. did you make that pumpkin? it's very artistic and i liked it. c. miss you. wish i could come over to your lovely basement home and drink coffee and talk (but not study cause we are DONE with that!)