Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Girls Night(s)

This past weekend was a time of celebrating friendship.  I spent two evenings with two different Amanda's in two different states.  Julia (the cat I was suppose to be loving on at home) was very lonely while I was away visiting. It was a wonderful weekend, and by the end I was tired but filled to the brim.

 Please note the royal theme of the movies, I feel more educated about the royal family tree.  Maybe it is foreshadowing my future in the family...sorry Kate!

Amanda #1 Highlights
Setting:  House full of fun single ladies in the suburbs of Chicago.
Watching this movie at 10am in our pajamas with coffee dutifully smuggled in to the theater.

Picking up Thai food on the way home.


Playing this game with the Blokus Blokheads (Amanda and roommates)...and I won.  :)


Amanda #2
Setting:  The beautiful landscape of Wisconsin relaxing in a house full of family.  

Watching this movie accompanied with popcorn and chocolate.


Playing and snuggling with this baby face!

Sitting in the hot tub talking about life and looking at the stars...it was crazy.  My hair was frozen.  :)


5 comments:

Mom Keena said...

I couldn't figure out who your friends named Amanda were, until I thought they might both be Mandy's, right? What fun!

Bethany Keena said...

:) Yes. I was attempting to keep their identities somewhat anonymous...now everyone will know! :)

Mandi said...

yay for girls weekends! it was wonderful and i feel so honored to make your blog!!

Mariel Joy said...

so sweet!! that first "Amanda" visit looks suspiciously like a day with "Mandy".... am i right?!

Bethany Keena said...

Mariel, you are so right! So much for my feeble attempt at anonymous identities! :)

I am smiling inside knowing that you read my blog. I read yours...every time.