Tuesday, August 23, 2011

At The Farm

Dear friends & family:

For the next week I will be enjoying (suffering?) limited internet service at "the farm" in Wisconsin.  Please know I am not ignoring you.  I am just busy tending a garden, playing with my friends children, and drinking coffee talking late into the night.  Pictures will follow...But for now here is a generic tourist promo of my locale for you to enjoy.



From the land of friendship, weeping willows  & big red barns,

Bethany

2 comments:

Mom Keena said...

Do you know this lady? Sounds fishy to me. I would be careful about following the link if you don't know her. But she's right, I love reading your blog! I'm glad you get to have some time at the farm. When does work at LH start? Love you!

D.R.C + D.E.C said...

Have so much fun! It sounds like it will be a relaxing time for all!