Saturday, August 13, 2011

Memphis Trip

Last weekend I traveled to Memphis for a wedding...below are random fun pics of the weekend.

The remainders of playing with my friends super-fun kids.

An artistically blurry picture at Pour John's...
ok...
I know...
it's just blurry.
But the decaf American was delicious
and the company was even better!

Signage for the wedding.
He spent time in Berlin before they got married.
She spent time in East Asia...
And they are going to live in Purdue, Indiana.  :)
(Purdue is approximately 2 hours and 59 minutes from where I live now)
:)


The boquet of flowers we carried in the wedding
decorating the rehersal dinner table. 
I will forever dream of the BBQ served as the meal, lifechanging. 

As you may notice, the picutres are few.  I forgot my camera charger...hence the low footage of the weekend's events.  It was a whirlwind of traveling in the car, loving on friends and family, and dancing the night away.

2 comments:

Mom Keena said...

I love the red and white decor! So festive!

D.R.C + D.E.C said...

we LOVED having you here. Come back!