Monday, September 26, 2011

baghhhhh!  I know, I know... I've been neglecting my blog.  I tried to sum up the strength to write, just to settle back down into my bed and fall asleep.

Tonight is the first night I can honestly say I feel like I have the energy and desire to write.

The job has been more responsibility than I first presumed.  Which therefore means I've felt like I've been behind since I started.  I'm beginning to catch up.  :)

Highlights:

  1. Cute kids in my face all day long - seriously.  They are so hilarious!
  2. Getting to mold and shape the future of America....ok...so I don't feel like I'm doing this yet.  But I've read teachers books since beginning this job and that's what they tell me I'm doing. 
  3. Getting to grow in many areas I never knew I had such as; developing creative lessons every day!
  4. My commute (thanks to my new move) is seriously only 1.5 minutes.  Today I ran home from work during my break and tweaked my outfit.
  5. The people I work with continually caring for me, giving me grace and helping me grow!  I am SO thankful for the team of teachers I work with, and even the other staff at Lydia.  It's been a beautiful community to be apart of.  
That's all for now.  Because I know I'm not suppose to post pictures of the kids due to legal purposes...here's a vague picture of us at the firehouse.  



Love!

3 comments:

D.R.C + D.E.C said...

My favorite part of this post...you tweaked your outfit.

I love you Bethany Keena!

Mom Keena said...

What a good report...sounds like you're figuring it out just fine. Hope the new place is working out!

Anonymous said...

CARLA!! i see her!! love you two.