Friday, February 10, 2012

a highlight of 2012

I'm not much of a Superbowl fan, yet somehow this year I found myself in Indianapolis watching the game.  My roommate is from Indy and so we spontaneously decided to drive down to watch the game wherever we could find a TV.  We were able to park at her house and avoid the $100 parking prices being asked downtown.

Artsy photos on the drive to Indy...



...and then we found ourselves surrounded by all things Superbowl.

The roommates and I in the middle of the chaos


Yes, ice sculptures.  Ridiculous and amazing.


Odd thing was, someone forgot to tell the locals that the Colt's weren't playing.
There were more Colt's jerseys than anything else.
Though it did not take me long to learn that Colt's fan = Gian't's fan

A pic of someone on the zip line through Superbowl Village

The zip line loading dock.

We found some TV's  at a little place called The Ugly Monkey.
and here he is THE ugly monkey!

As one not much into football I spent my time taking pics...




End of the game pic before going home...

2 comments:

Mom Keena said...

I still can't believe you guys did that! What fun!

D.R.C + D.E.C said...

I love things like this!