Sunday, September 13, 2009

Morning Run

This morning I took a little run downtown along the lake front in the form of a half marathon (13.1miles). :) It was very fun. I am now sore and feel as if I'm sick because I want to go to Starbucks and hang out with my friend, when in reality I know I need to stay here and rest. The run was so good. It was hard, but I enjoyed the challenge. I finished in 2hrs 8 min....which I am so very pleased with! It was my time alone with God where I was able to worship Him with the help of the David Crowder Band and all the onlookers who watched. On the last mile the finish line was not clearly marked which made "pushing it" a bit difficult, because I wasn't sure how long I would have to run hard. Though it was a bit crazy, this morning run was very fun.

www.chicagohalfmarathon.com

2 comments:

Katie said...

You are AMAZING!!! Great job, Buffs!!

Mom Keena said...

You ran for HOW long? You have those amazing Keena running genes for sure! Soooo cool. Oh, and I ran for 14 minutes last week. Not all at once. I definitely do NOT have the Keena running genes. I just married into them!