Thursday, September 17, 2009

random things

i did not work today. yeah! the negative side is that i feel a tremendous amount of pressure to get things done on the days i don't work. So i...went for a run, took my car for my first ever emissions test (we passed, i was nervous), brought clothes to the salvation army/clothes horse (the've been sitting in my trunk since doug and danae moved), got birthday presents for a neice and nephew, christmas presents for a sister, returned $20 worth at Target, spent $30 at the Vitamin Shoppe (for protein, and trace minerals...i have to take care of this abused-by-running body. anyone have thoughts/info. on trace minerals?), mailed back my new cute TOMS shoes that were the wrong size, talked to Nae (always a joy!), participated in class, worshiped at church and then home for Josephine.

amidst all of that i felt kind of sick. you know those days where it is 2:00pm you feel as if you still haven't "woken up". it was one of those days. now it's the end. i'm going to bed.

happy birthday friend jeremy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Impressive day! My knee is killing me from running, any suggestions? It's been 3 days of pretty constant pain. I've RICEd it, but I don't know what else to do. It hurts so bad, I skipped a day and now I feel like a bum.
Help!
Have I told you lately that I love you?