Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Weekend Wednesday

Today is my day off.  Some people get weekends off, I get Wednesdays.

When living life, does anyone else have a small list of "to blog about" things? Sitting down tonight I can scroll through the list, but I'm feeling too lazy to write any of them.  Instead, I'll write a list of this exciting weeks happenings.


  • Monday: 11:20am - Driving out of my driveway, my car and a large utility van met abruptly, taking the entire front of my car with him.  Leaving, me without a front of a car and him with a scratched fender.  No one was injured, except my car and...my heart.  (New blog idea:  Ode to the Corolla)  
  • Monday: 2:45 - 10:55 pm - Work...making the big bucks. 
  • Tuesday: 9am - Tax day.  Though I do get along with my tax guy, I was not planning on spending two hours with him, and find out I owe taxes instead of get a refund.  Yuk.  
  • Tuesday: 12:30pm - Minor foot surgery including the doctor's comforting words "This will be the most painful thing you've ever felt for 5 seconds then everything will be ok"  Thank's doc.
  • Tuesday: 4 - 11:05pm - Work...late!
  • Wednesday: OFF
After my full Monday and Tuesday I felt as if enough had happened for an entire week.  So this lovely weekend Wednesday was much appreciated!


4 comments:

D.R.C + D.E.C said...

What a tough few days! Good thing you are so strong and capable of anything...lots of love to you!

Mom Keena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom Keena said...

I love your new look. And I love you. And I deleted my last comment due to a spelling error. I love spelling things correctly.

Bethany Keena said...

mom - I'm so glad you said that! I was slightly anxious about who would've said something "delete" worthy on my blog!