
It was one of those weeks. A growing up week.
Do you ever have those?
By Friday I had to call mom and tell her of my growings...and she agreed.
I am growing.
In her perfectly mother way she told me to "stop it".
I don't think she meant it.
Sometimes it's hard -
like when I have to face truths about myself that I'm not proud of. In counseling we call these "growth edges"...I'm definitely not finished growing.
Sometimes it's good -
like when I have a voice that a younger woman listens to about experiences and lessons God has taught me in my life. love it.
Life is messy and good. Today I'm one mark taller on the wall of life. It comes with pain I warn you, but the pain can turn into some beautiful tools useful for later.
2 comments:
Yay for growing up! You're doing great at it, you know? I love you!
I've had a couple "growth edges" lately. thanks for giving me a name for them.
I miss you, don't grow too much, I might not recognize you in July!
Post a Comment