Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring Break Trip 2009

Spring Break is a time to get away and have fun with friends...so as a cost-effective alternative to going to a far away land my friend Adriana and I drove an hour and plus north/west to Rockford for theevening on Sunday! Once at her apartment Erin, Adriana and I drank coffee and talked. We then proceeded to eat a lot of delicious food at the restaurant Granite City and talked. And then finally came home and Erin made Banana Foster...and we talked.


We talked so much I woke up Monday morning with out voice. Seriouly. Very weird.

The other things Spring Break thus far has consisted of is...
  1. A good run every day (but yesterday)
  2. Working every morning @ 5:45...but not tomorrow bc- lovely Doug switched shifts w/ me so I can sleep in! Yeah for friends!
  3. Extreme Makeover Home Edition! (sniff..sniff..)
  4. Listening to Kirk Franklin (The Nu Nation Project)
  5. And my favorite...living at a slower pace!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have no idea what Banana Foster is but it looks amazing!
Lucky.
I don't get a spring break.

Katie said...

MMMMMmmmm Bananas Foster! I love your blog title: A Barista and Her Books. I think even back in seventh grade I could have pictured this for you. It's your niche! I love reading about your life. I miss you so much. Caleb says hello. :)

Katie said...

And OH MY GOSH congratulations on the practicum!!!! WOW, friend!!! That's amazing!! I'm so proud of you and happy for you!! YAAAAYY!!!