Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Time!




Oh yeah for Friday! First week back from Spring Break so Friday came quickly. Some higlights...it's been quite the week.

  • I found out my red-headed-funny crush (kinda) has a crush on me too (kinda is a good thing). :)


  • I found out I no longer have the practicum at the counseling center due to reorganizing for next year...this too is a good thing. I think it could push me in some other good directions.


  • I found out my 29.30 minute run was 3.1 miles! I want to do it in 28.30 minutes next time! Sweet!


  • I found the beauty of Kirk Franklin on youtube. Seriously, this is my theme song for the week!

These are off the cuff highlights. Thank you Lord for another week complete!



2 comments:

D.R.C + D.E.C said...

I really like that you have a crush.

Unknown said...

I really like that you ran 3 miles! Jason and I have been walking 2 miles every night. (It's from our house, to the new Target, and back) Last night we ran the last 100 yards or so... it was not pretty! I was not built for running... I'm a really, really, really good walker!
Oh and you must share more about this red head. Red heads are the cutest (for example: Caden James!)