I was about to sit down and write a blog about my here in the States...but I found these on my camera...
 |
Super cute Chinese baby!
This is at a student's house, it is her "baby brother" (cousin). |
 |
I ran into some of my students as I was leaving for the airport!
Tears were shed as I walked away.... |
 |
One time, I got my haircut here.
I felt like I was back in Chicago -
except when I needed a translator to tell the guy what I wanted... |
 |
| Fish back bone at street food! |
 |
| Dinner with students in the cafeteria on campus. |
 |
If I knew what these were (fireworks) I'd tell you.
If I knew where this was (the roof ) I'd tell you.
If I knew who was there (....) I'd tell you.
Too bad I know nothing about the fireworks that
went off the night before everyone left! |
1 comment:
I like the photo of Wendy and Nicole. Wendy is just smiling with the fish while Nicole is tearing it apart. Totally shows their personalities.
Post a Comment