Friday, July 15, 2011

Mid-Afternoon Snack

I wrote this yesterday at 3pm...
yet felt silly posting two blogs in one day.
 
Silliness.

So here is a little glimpse into my day  - yesterday.


After I brewed myself a cup of coffee,
I called my Grandma Keena to thank her 

for my genetically bestowed all-day love of coffee.
Then I proceeded to attempt an artsy picture of my snack...


 As I was taking...
(and re-taking and re-taking and...)
this picture, I wondered what the fly on the wall
 was thinking about my artsy picture taking attempts...

Now that it's almost 3pm I'm about to go enjoy the same treat...
sans cupcake, and pressure to take a sweet picture. 

5 comments:

Mom Keena said...

You are so beautiful, even without a head! I'm afraid I've started drinking more coffee than usual. Like two cups some days. Do you think I should get some help?!

Anonymous said...

there's that word and that feeling again. silly, that is. (i am referring to my comment back to you on my blog and now to this). you writing is not silly at all. but you, my dear friend, are very silly. in the light, refreshing, quirky, whimsical ;) kind of way. and i love every silly moment you have to give us :)

Bethany Keena said...

Thank you Audi! ;) The word silly definitely came from your blog. Thanks.

D.R.C + D.E.C said...

I love the top you are wearing...It looks perfect. And I love your mid-afternoon snack. That looks perfect.

Bethany Keena said...

Nae - please know it was your picture that was the inspiration for this one...